Call for Proposals
Blue Ridge Ruby is a brand-new, regional Ruby conference coming to Asheville, North Carolina on June 8-9, 2023. We are looking for a wide range of talks that will be of interest to Ruby developers. We are aiming for a diverse and creative line-up of speakers. This CFP closes on March 1, 2023 at midnight (EST). Proposals will be accepted or rejected by March 15, 2023.
- Speakers are welcome to submit multiple talk proposals.
- Topics can be technical or non-technical, and from beginner to advanced, but should be aimed toward a Rubyist audience.
- Talks will be 30 minutes in length.
- Talks should be delivered in English and in-person, in Asheville.
- Speakers must comply with the COVID policy and Code of Conduct.
If your proposal is selected, you will receive:
- Free admission to Blue Ridge Ruby (if you bought a ticket already, we will refund you)
- A speaker honorarium of $500 USD
If we reach our funding goals, we intend to record and release all talks for free. If you have any questions related to the CFP, please contact Jeremy.
Our CFP closed on March 1st at midnight (EST)