Call for Proposals
Blue Ridge Ruby is a brand-new, regional Ruby conference coming to Asheville, North Carolina on June 8-9, 2023. We are looking for a wide range of talks that will be of interest to Ruby developers. We are aiming for a diverse and creative line-up of speakers. This CFP closes on March 1, 2023 at midnight (EST). Proposals will be accepted or rejected by March 15, 2023.
- Speakers are welcome to submit multiple talk proposals.
- Topics can be technical or non-technical, and from beginner to advanced, but should be aimed toward a Rubyist audience.
- Talks will be 30 minutes in length.
- Talks should be delivered in English and in-person, in Asheville.
- Speakers must comply with the COVID policy and Code of Conduct.
If your proposal is selected, you will receive:
- Free admission to Blue Ridge Ruby (if you bought a ticket already, we will refund you)
- A speaker honorarium of $500 USD
If you have any questions related to the CFP, please contact Jeremy.